Quilted Pocket Bag

 Quilted Pocket Bag

Dear Stitch Diaries,
       I love bags. I must... I have about 50. Small ones, Big ones, Giant ones, and yet I make more. Then I think to myself what a cute gift this would be and make even more! Such is the life of a crafter. I have made about 12 of these for my friends and family. Many of them use the bags as their scripture bags. I use mine as a small craft bag. It is perfect for both because it has 8 pockets.


When I have a bunch of super cute fabric in a fat quarter bundle, this is one of the many different things I make with it. I usually have enough to make a bunch of cute fabric flowers and pillows with some of my hand embroidery patterns as well.



I have the Quilted pocket bag pattern for sale on my store at indebquiltshop.com


I will do a post on how to make these flowers soon. Keep a look out!



Happy Crafting!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stitch Diaries begins

Bless the Birds

Pin Cushions