Easter Church Handout

Easter Church Handout

Dear Stitch Diaries,
       I have taught young children in my church for years and years. It has always been a fun hobby of mine to come up with fun handouts and cute sayings for all kinds of occasions. These days so many kids have allergies so sugar candy is usually a safe bet. In this hand out I used Smarties. Adding just a couple google eyes and fun colored foam. I will post a free cut out pattern on my store at indebquiltshop.com




I traced my original cut outs onto the white foam for the head and the snout.


I then traced the nose and inner ears on all kinds of colors.


On the back I wrote " Hoppy Easter! Remember the reason for the season!" and then added a sticker of Jesus.


With a bunch of hot glue I then created these cute rabbits.


I hope these cute handouts bring the kids in your class some joy this year. 

Happy Crafting!






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stitch Diaries begins

Bless the Birds

Pin Cushions